Support for environmental and sustainability professional learning can be found via:
- Centennial Parklands Professional Development Courses for 2018. The Parkland's Education team offer professional development and training to enable individuals and organisations to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes to connect children in their own settings. Training themes include adventure in outdoor learning, the outdoor classroom, elemental play (fire, water, air), creativity and imagination outdoors, nature pedagogy. More information
- Botany Bay Environmental Education Centre Teacher Professional Learning. Botany Bay EEC would like to invite you to and amazing workshop available on Wednesday 4th July 2018. The Art of Nature & Wellbeing which is an 11 hour NESA accredited course MyPL RG02349. For the information sheet click here
- Acting Green - Guidelines for sustainable drama practice and drama teaching - prepared by Drama Australia published in 2011.
- Cool Australia's Online Professional Development Courses - Cool Australia is an award winning, not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of BOSTES-accredited short online courses for early childhood, primary and secondary teachers. The online courses support the integration of sustainability and real-life learning in the Early Years Learning Framework and the Australian Curriculum.
- Environmental Education Centre - Visit your local website for further professional learning opportunities.
- My PL@Edu - A professional learning management system by the NSW Department of Education and Communities (DEC).
- Outdoor Connections Australia is NESA accredited to provide professional development related to outdoor learning for primary school and early childhood teachers. Courses are suitable for teachers maintaining Proficient Teacher status. All workshops involve a combination of place-based pedagogical theory and practice, with a majority of the time spent outdoors engaged in outdoor learning hands on activities.
- Kids Teaching Kids is a free, national, peer teaching program that uses the environment and sustainability as a theme and focus for learning. To find out more, including information about the upcoming Sydney professional learning and exclusive Sydney Airport and Qantas schools tours, visit the website or email
- Angela Colliver Consultancy Services - Are you looking for new pedagogies, ideas and inspiration when teacher? Check out these upcoming NESA accredited workshops on Project Based Learning in Science and Technology K-6 at Tamworth on September 20th 2018 and Inspiring students through Project Based Learning (PBL) in the ACT on September 6th 2018.