Support for environmental and sustainability professional learning can be found via:
- Australian Association of Environmental Education NSW Chapter offering professional development resources, courses, conferences and professional networks.
- Environmental Education Centres - Visit your local website for further professional learning opportunities.
- Brewongle EEC - located in Sackville North, Brewongle EEC offer a range of professional learning courses throughout the year covering science and technology, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives, geography and sustainability as a cross-curriculum priority.
- Field of Mars EEC - located in East Ryde, Field of Mars run a range of professional learning courses year round, the majority of which are accredited with NESA.
- Observatory Hill Environmental Education Centre (EEC) runs the NESA accredited course ‘Integrating the Sustainability Cross Curriculum Priority’ (Course Code RG00451) for schools in its area of operations. See their website for upcoming course dates.
- Centennial Parklands Professional Development Courses. The Parkland's Education team offer professional development and training to enable individuals and organisations to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes to connect children in their own settings. Training themes include adventure in outdoor learning, the outdoor classroom, elemental play (fire, water, air), creativity and imagination outdoors, nature pedagogy.
- Cool Australia's Online Professional Development Courses - Cool Australia is an award winning, not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of accredited short online courses for early childhood, primary and secondary teachers. The online courses support the integration of sustainability and real-life learning in the Early Years Learning Framework and the Australian Curriculum.
- Kids Teaching Kids is a free, national, peer teaching program that uses the environment and sustainability as a theme and focus for learning. To find out more, including information about the upcoming Sydney professional learning and exclusive Sydney Airport and Qantas schools tours.
- My PL - A professional learning management system by the NSW Department of Education, available under the 'My Applications' tab in the DoE staff portal